Re: Gnome 2.0 policy question

On Wed, Sep 19, 2001 at 08:37:50PM -0400, Alan Cox wrote:
> Do we have a CVS policy for committing changes to applications to
> build them with Gnome 2.0 API's - should the 1.2/1.4 version become a
> CVS branch ?

Not sure if it's a "policy" of any sort, but that has certainly been the
common practice in the heavily worked on things at the moment
(libgnome, libgnomeui, gnome-core, gnome-applets ... some others I
guess). It sounds like a sensible path to follow.

Malcolm

--
Success always occurs in private and failure in full view.