Re: Default directory for saving screenshots.

> Have you looked at the print-screen key shortcut feature that was
> added to the current gnome core? It pops up a dialog after you take
> the screenshot allowing:

Nope, I had not, but I think it is an exceptional feature!

That was one of my other suggestions, but I was thinking `That is
probably too hard to implement, so lets better start with just a
trivial suggestion'.

> Etc. The screen-shooter applet should really just be a way of
> triggering this rather than something separate...

I agree entirely.

Does the print-screen key shortcut provide the various modes that are
available on Windows, like `grab a window' and `grab full screen'?

Miguel.