The eazel.com machine may be down for a while

It seems that the machine that serves eazel.com (including the Nautilus
mailing list, bugzilla.eazel.com and some other stuff) may be down for a
while. It's located at Andy Hertzfeld's house, and he's out of town.

I don't know how to reach him (normally I use email when he's not home, but
his email server is down too). So I don't know when someone is going to be
able to get the machine going again.

This is a disaster for the process of moving bugzilla.eazel.com bugs to
bugzilla.gnome.org because I'm thinking that Martin won't be available to
finish the process with me when the machine gets back up.

If anyone has any way to reach Andy or any ideas about how to deal with
this, please let me know.

    -- Darin