API docs locations

Hello,

I've been examining various parts of our libraries to find out if
there's any standard location that the api docs go into when they're
installed. Sadly, this is not the case:

* glib and gtk+ install docs in $(datadir)/gtk-doc/html

* gnome-libs installs docs in $(datadir)/gnome/html

* bonobo installs docs in $(datadir)/bonobo/html

* oaf doesn't seem to install its api docs at all

So for gnome 2 it'd be very nice to have some sort of common location
where all api docs would be installed. Any thoughs?

//andersca
andersca gnu org