copy command for gnome-terminal

[Sorry, lost the thread in my email disaster.]

Since Havoc encouraged me to, I checked in the copy implementation for
gnome-terminal in the GNOME 1 branch of gnome-core. Not only does it use
CLIBOARD rather than PRIMARY, but it exports the selected text as of the
time you did Copy, rather than what's selected when you paste, as a Copy
command should (in case Havoc is worried about this :-).

For GNOME 2, I fixed that very problem (text at the time of Copy vs. text at
the time of Paste) in the copy clipboard code that was already in libzvt. I
was able to do it easily, using the new gtk_clipboard calls in gtk+ 2 (very
nice). I also did most of the work of adding the Copy command to
gnome-terminal. The final bit will wait until Jacob checks in the Bonobo UI
XML file for gnome-terminal.

    -- Darin