Re: GNOME 1.4.1 beta2

<quote who="Kjartan Maraas">

> I'm working on making the next beta of GNOME 1.4.1 ready and I have a
> couple of requests to make.
>
> This is the list of apps currently staged for beta2:

Dude! This rocks.

Not sure what the status is with the next Nautilus release, but it would be
really good to bundle it with a minor GNOME release. Darin can probably
enlighten us to the remaining work on Maciej and Red Hat's branches, and how
far away a release would be.

Not worth holding up the next GNOME release though. :)

Thanks heaps Kjartan! This one will rock.

- Jeff

--
    "If your life was a movie, would you pay to see it? Would you pay to
                see an advertisement for it?" - James Morris