Gnome-Media 2

Barring any screwups that I have inevitably made, gnome-media HEAD is
now for GNOME 2. There's a branch gnome-media-1-0 for the old one, and
it's tagged before_gnome-media-1-0

This is the TODO list from it to give an idea of what needs to be done.
Gnome-CD:
 * Needs ported to other Unix systems.
 * Display needs a nice design
 * Need graphics.
 * Track editor
 * Preferences
 * Needs to use CDDBSlave.
 * Needs a CORBA interface so it can be run as a guiless CD player
   (possibly by the CD player applet)

GMix:
 * Ported to other Unix systems
 * Needs to be finished to use the abstraction objects.
 * Needs ported to GConf
 * Needs a CORBA interface.

GRecord:
 * Someone who knows how this is supposed to work needs to check and see
if it does :)

CDDBSlave:
 * Needs to use GConf more (notifications and stuff).

VU-Meter:
 * Done.

Misc:
 * Documentation.

Multimedia applets need moved in if thats what we're doing to the
applets.
A BonoboControl like the Delphi MediaControl thing.
A BonoboControl for setting the volume like in Windows.

I doubt if everything will be done by GNOME2, but "thats why we have
gnome2.2"

I also think I've still to remove gtcd and the old cddbslave from the
repository.

iain

--
"It isn't rebels who cause the troubles of the world,
it's the troubles that cause the rebels." - Carl Oglesby