Re: ggv 1.1.90 and 1.0.2

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, R.I.P. Deaddog wrote:

> On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Peter Weilbacher wrote:
>
> > perhaps it is already known, but both new versions are missing the
> > GNOME include/gnome-1.0 directory in the include paths, where e.g.
> > bonobo-1.10.0 installs its includes. I saw and reported similar
> > things when installing compiling other packages last week.
>
> Don't see the problem here, it compiles fine. In particular, it seems
> gnome-libs need to be recompiled after upgrading bonobo and ORBit
> etc, to take care of the additional include path for parallel
> installation.

Recompiling gnome-libs doesn't help. If it would, it should be in
some README or INSTALL of at least one of the three packages. I
presume you think building gnome-libs after bonobo adds
include/gnome-1.0 to lib/gnomeConf.sh? It didn't. I don't know about
the HEAD version that most of the hackers seem to work with,
though...

I am working with ORBit-0.5.10, bonobo-1.10.0, gnome-libs-1.4.1.2,
all of which were the newest stable packages last week.

	Peter.