Re: GNOME 2.0 Schedule

tor, 2001-10-11 kl. 12:19 skrev Rodrigo Moya:

> > Don't be afraid of releases; they're good for you. All experience
> > suggests that frequent releases lead to more and better software than
> > constant release-stalling. The more often a project releases the
> > better off it is, no question. And there is really no reason we can't
> > make the currently proposed date with something respectable.
> > Let's just do it.
> >
> 100% agreed, we should have releases more often. And this reminds me,
> what happened to the 1.4.1 release Kjartan was preparing? AFAIK, it
> stopped on Beta 2.

Staging the release candidate as we speak. I wanted to get the parallell
install fixes and a new nautilus in there. And Darin has suggested that
nautilus will be released in the near future, so I'm starting to prepare
for RC1 now. When the nautilus tarball rolls in RC1 will roll out :)

Cheers
Kjartan