Re: gdk_imlib.h and the new gnome-libs

"R.I.P. Deaddog" <maddog linuxhall org> writes:
> How is imlib-config broken? For example:
> if prefix=/usr, then output of "imlib-config --cflags" is
>
> 	-I/usr/X11R6/include
>
> if prefix=/somewhere, then output is
>
> 	-I/somewhere/include -I/usr/X11R6/include
>
> Seems fine. But it's true that gnome-config --cflags better include
> imlib-config --cflags.

I get just the /usr/X11R6/include. True, my imlib is in /usr/include,
but in general I would not consider it correct to do the
"if includedir = /usr/include don't put in the flag" thing.

I didn't realize imlib would add a flag if put in a nonstandard prefix
though, so sounds good. Let's just put imlib-config --cflags in the
gnome-config output.

Havoc