Usability request re: rewriting things for GNOME2

If you're planning on rewriting some small to medium to large aspect of
GNOME for GNOME2 (say, session management ;-), or have already started,
I would appreciate it if you could give the usability project a heads up
(you can just write me). As things are rewritten we'd really like to
give some general usability direction, as you feel receptive to such, so
that we don't end up with new code but the same-old-same-old user
problems.

-seth