Re: Linc parallel install fix [Was: Re: gdk-pixbuf stable parallel fixes]

"R.I.P. Deaddog" <maddog linuxhall org> writes:
> For another matter, can linc headers be moved too?

I already did it, but missed linc-config and the spec file. You should
probably commit those.

> So it has an unexpected consequence of mis-including gnome 1.x
> headers. libgnomeui2 fails to build along with gdk-pixbuf 0.x because
> of this reason.

It isn't because of linc - it's because gnome-libs stable is
broken. The latest stable gnome-libs from CVS has been fixed.

-Iincludedir is allowed, and things should work with it.

Havoc