CVS cleanup..?

Heya.

We recently noticed that disk space on anoncvs3 is running low (~110MB
free) and was thinking that maybe some obsolete temp modules could be
removed until we've had the chance to put in a new disk (planned, will
get it in a week or so).

Some of these are:
gnome-control-center-deleteme - 40MB - not touched for about 3 months
evolution_before_trying_to_fix_docs - 150MB - not touched for ~1.5 months
control-center-before-surgery - 40MB - almost 3 months
gnumeric-before-surgery - 30MB - 2 years except for a *.desktop from '00

Thoughts?

/Tomas
--
Tomas Ögren, stric ing umu se, http://www.ing.umu.se/~stric/
|- Student at Computing Science, University of Umeå