Re: Nautilus bugs getting lost

John Fleck:
>> The ones that are enhancement requests need to be
>> marked that way, the ones that are cryptic one-line comments from the
>> old Eazel development team - "we need to implement a frazilator in the
>> nautilus_shower_nozzle function" I've been marking "needinfo" with a
>> note asking the appropriate developers to please elaborate on what the
>> hell they were talking about, and do we still need to do this?

Maciej:
> Many of the former Eazel developers don't even have bugzilla accounts
> so I don't think this is necessarily a good way to figure out if these
> things still need to be done (although it does get them out of the way
> I guess). Perhaps people knowledgable about Nautilus internals could
> go over the NEEDSINFO bugs at some point.

These bugs aren't as numerous or bewildering as you might think. I was able
to deal with all the ones that were marked NEEDSINFO pretty quickly. My only
concern is that there are other kinds of NEEDSINFO bugs. Perhaps there's
some other efficient way to bring all of them to my attention. I can
definitely easily handle this part of the bug work -- we don't need to worry
about locating other former Eazel developers.

    -- Darin