Re: DRAFT Human Interface Guide release (0.1)
- From: NotZed <notzed ximian com>
- To: iain ximian com (Iain)
- Cc: snickell stanford edu (Seth Nickell), gnome-hackers gnome org, gnome2-release-team gnome org (Release the hounds!), gnome-2-0-list gnome org, hig gnome org
- Subject: Re: DRAFT Human Interface Guide release (0.1)
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 18:32:54 -0500 (EST)
> > Release the hounds!
> (From the toolbars page)
> For discussion: A few people only want to recommend one type of toolbar.
> Which should it be? We can't really recommend the GAL one because it's
> not part of core GNOME. On the other hand, the Gtk one is somewhat
> clunky, and projects like Evo, AbiWord etc. are unlikely to switch to it
> anyime soon.
> Which is "The GAL one"?
> If it is the [** Description][**][**] (where ** is an image) then this
> is done with bonobo and can be changed between image only, image and
> text or image and priority text mode. This is the one I would recommend
I sure wish it had a text-only mode though. Icons are mostly pointless.
] [Thread Prev