Re: gettext usage in libraries

El mar, 27-11-2001 a las 19:04, Ulrich Drepper escribió:
> Carlos Perelló Marín <carlos gnome-db org> writes:
>
> > Then, please read my mail and tell me why happens those things:
>
> No, I won't.  I have no time hunting bugs in someone else's programs.

There isn't a code line. Only a extrange behaviour if you don't add the
bind_textdomain_codeset function with glibc >= 2.2

I don't think that "it's a hack which is used in broken evironments"
because if it's true we have all GNOME 2.0 && GTK 2.0 applications
broken (Gtk 2.0 itself use this function).

Bye

--
Carlos Perelló Marín
mailto:carlos gnome-db org