Re: Panel Status - GNOME 2.0
- From: Sander Vesik <Sander Vesik sun com>
- To: George <jirka 5z com>
- Cc: Bill Haneman <bill haneman sun com>, Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>, Glynn Foster <glynn foster sun com>, gnome-2-0-list gnome org, gnome-hackers gnome org
- Subject: Re: Panel Status - GNOME 2.0
- Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2001 16:32:00 +0000 (GMT)
On Sun, 18 Nov 2001, George wrote:
> On Sat, Nov 17, 2001 at 08:29:11PM +0000, Bill Haneman wrote:
> > I hope you're right, in which case I am not so worried. I agree that
> > there are areas of basic functionality that are higher priority than
> > accessibility, I am only worried that given the amount of punting going
> > on, people are prepared to ignore panel accessibility altogether, or
> > insist on a freeze as soon as the panel mostly works without crashing.
> > (Maciej, I understand your point about other things blocking, as well,
> > and probably am 80% in agreement with you).
> Feature freeze for the panel == only add cool features
feature freeze for panel == continue removing them as previously 8-)
> George <jirka 5z com>
> Patriotism is your conviction that this country is superior
> to all others because you were born in it.
> -- George Bernard Shaw
"I don't think there is intelligent life within our solar system"
-- Brian Behlendorf
] [Thread Prev