Re: On the cost of libraries

Ulrich,

You said:

:Anybody who wants to argue about something like this for Linux should
:get RH7.2 and the latest revision of the tools from
:
:  ftp://people.redhat.com/jakub/prelink/
:
:This scheme is vastly superior to what Sun is using and reduces any
:relocation effort to almost zero.  Even without additionally using the
:prelinking the RH7.2 release uses by default some improvements which
:reduce the costs dramatically.
:
:So, don't start arguing about old code.

But no-one was arguing about anything; that's all.

Colm.

>To: Colm Smyth <Colm Smyth sun com>
>Cc: Sander Vesik sun com, dave arsdigita com, otaylor redhat com,
alexl redhat com, mjs noisehavoc org, gnome-hackers gnome org