Re: GNOME 2 schedule requirements

On Thu, 2001-11-15 at 08:01, Erwann Chenede wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Could somebody (from the release team?) post the various requirements
> for each phase of the release schedule or just the various requirements
> that were taken into account while the GNOME 2 schedule was elaboratd ?

The main requirement is obvious: port applications and core components
to the new libraries such as GTK2, libbonobo, libgnome, etc. I think we
feel very strongly that it should be accessible too, though I haven't
heard that stated as a community *requirement* (I realize this is a
requirement for Sun). Other than that the main "requirement" is that we
get the release out in a timely manner. GNOME2.2 will be targeted to
have more features and enhancements.

-Seth