Re: terminal servers

On Mon, Nov 12, 2001 at 03:17:26PM -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:

>  - Nautilus doesn't properly register itself per-display or something,
>    so trying to start it on a second terminal results in displaying a
>    new window on first terminal

If this is what I think it is then it is more of an oaf issue than a
nautilus problem.  The same thing happens if I create a guppi
component on one display then exit gnumeric and do it again from
another display.  My bet is that the first run starts an oafd that
inherits the first DISPLAY setting, then later apps use the wrong
display.  Has this been addressed in bonobo-activation ?