Re: National Website in Japan (pressing for an action)

If we remove gnotices why would project members go to the web pages?

A lot of our existing content caters for new users or has various levels of
maintenance.  Gnotices adds changing content that bring existing project
members to the pages.  For those who don't cover all the lists it is a useful
filter for the wider work going on within the mailing lists.  Without it would any of you need to go to the site?

I personally think that the trolls are just a part of anonymous Internet life
- I can live with it.  The best way of dealing with it is to post more
  comments so that the majority of what people read is sensible.  GNOME
benefits from more community communication.  With articles regularly
attracting lots of comments this is good news.

Accounts seems good to me - it adds a minor barrier to entry but if it will
encourage people to post and keep gnotices I am all in favour.

Steve