Re: GNOME user environment brainstorming

On Fri, 25 May 2001, Glynn Foster wrote:

> Havoc Pennington wrote:
> >
> > Well, criterion a) would eliminate Wanda the Fish, which is blatantly
> > unacceptable ;-)
>
> Heh, that's funny...it seems to be on the top of the list here too :P

Please don't remove all the fun parts that give GNOME its spirit ("The F
in GNOME stands for Fun"). Removing some (like the binary clock[1]:) is OK
but Wanda has been with us since the very beginning, we shouldn't dump her
now that we're successful and can stand on our own without any help from
her:)

[1] A friend of mine actually uses the binary clock -- he said it took him
two or three days to get used to it, but now he's so much into it that
he's even thinking about creating a hardware bnary clock:)

--
   .--= ULLA! =---------------------.   `We are not here to give users what
   \     http://cactus.rulez.org     \   they want'  -- RMS, at GUADEC 2001