Re: [GNOME VFS] Re: what's happening to Nautilus, other packages (Eazel)

On Wednesday, May 16, 2001, at 10:48  AM, jacob berkman wrote:

i'm probably going to end up using gnome-vfs in the next couple of
weeks, and if i end up understanding it this time i'll try to doc the
api's that i run into...

I have one volunteer who's offered to help document too. But I don't know enough about how to use gtk-doc to tell him exactly what to do. It also seems like the makefile and cvs repository are not in good shape gtk-doc-wise, with a lot of complaints when we build, and files that are both generated and checked into cvs. I could use some help with this.

    -- Darin