Re: Could we fix the icons in Gnotices now?

These 0.2K bytes were from jrb redhat com,
> > I think Kenny did the icon versions that fade into a single color bg? If thats
> > all we need, could someone put them up please.
> I tried to fix these up earlier.  Which icons need fixing?

The icons within the article boxes. As in TopicImages/*.gif. I think we should
switch to png anyway. You can save pngs with gimp so that they display
correctly in ns4. I'm not sure if these are (in)correctly saved so that they
are displayed correctly. http://www.eavel.com/~kenny/Gnotices/

--
Ville Pätsi -- drc gnome org