libart doc

hi all,

I don't have much time to read g-h or g-p mail so I just wanted to make
sure no one was working on this: it would be a loss of time: I am
currently writing some libart documentation: I just finished
gtkdocifying it and should have a first draft of it "soon" (where "soon"
means: "when it is ready") for review before commiting. I hope some
people who understand it better than me will be prompted to fix it when
they see it.

regards,
Mathieu

PS: if you want to reply to this mail (why would you do so anyway ?),
make sure you CC me privatly at least. Otherwise, it is very unlikely I
read it.

--
Mathieu Lacage <mathieu gnu org>
Portable: <lacage itineris net>