Re: galf once more: application launch feedback

On Thu, 3 May 2001, Peter Åstrand wrote:

> I'm not sure what you mean by this. How could a feedback-server be
> implemented as a library? Which process should use this library, the
> wrapper or the launched application?

There's no such thing as a wrapper in this solution's universe. That is
one of the requirements...

Ask Mary the questions, because I don't know jack, but you are probably
making plenty of unwarranted assumptions...?
-- Elliot
These three lines
	are for sale
		at the rate of $50/month.