Re: I think we need this (implemented) bugzilla feature

Sam TH <sam uchicago edu> writes:
> Yeah, the feature was implemented to transfer bugs to the netscape
> bugzilla from the mozilla bugzilla.  And I know that Red Hat, GNOME,
> Eazel and AbiSource all implement different feature sets.  So It would
> probably be hard.

Usually I want to move bugs right after filing, when most of the
fields haven't been used. e.g. you won't have used keywords,
milestones, whatever yet.

So I'd be happy to just transfer the report and the comments on the
report.

e.g. in response to the error message "Please file an OAF bug report"
a number of rather not-paying-attention people have filed GConf bugs,
I just want to move these to bugzilla.eazel.com before I touch them in
any way. I don't care if I lose information en route.

As a stopgap solution, bugzilla.gnome.org front-page links to eazel
and ximian bugzillas with names of common packages tracked on those
sites would help a lot.

Havoc