Re: Reenabled account for Tomasz Kloczko

> I think maybe some partial solution for prevent on not technical level
> cases like mine can be prepare document in each module with rule (for
> peoples not listed for example in module AUTHORS files) for consult on
> proper list or with maintainer each change. IMHO try promote make good

Augh! For people who don't already know (everyone with commit access
should), the file is called HACKING. Almost every (every?) module in the
GNOME CVS tree has such a file, and it tells you the rules for
committing etc. Often it will specify a mailing list to submit patches
to for approval. What we really should have is a thorough document
everyone has to read before they get a CVS account!

-Seth