Re: GNOME Enhancement Procedure

On 18 Jun 2001 19:45:38 -0400, Havoc Pennington wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here's a draft of one way to try and avoid this kind of extended
> flamewar. Let me know what you think.
>
>   http://pobox.com/~hp/policy.html

hi havoc, all,

I have not read the whole document but I just wanted to express my
happiness to see such a document come to life and being discussed. This
is a great step towards a better Gnome: it will us de-dramatize our
discussions and perhaps I'll stop hating every non-french non-smoking
Gnome hacker then.

best regards to all,
Mathieu