Re: GNOME Enhancement Procedure

On 19 Jun 2001 13:25:49 -0500, Chema Celorio wrote:

> I second Maciej here, this is not how Free Software works.

You're right. The way Free Software works is that once a project reaches
a certain size, you have to have one of:
    * A benevolent dictator (or dictators) whose decisions everyone
      accepts
    * Massive infighting and backstabbing among developers
    * A fork into two smaller projects

> Things should get discussed and your voice shall be heard by how big
> your contributions are

Yuck. "It's better to be prolific than it is to be correct."

-- Dan