Re: Suggestion - discuss in orderly fashion

On 19 Jun 2001, Christian Schaller wrote:

> So our best shot at keeping our goal intact is kindly asking Martin to
> finish the work he has begun.

Dudes, give him a break. I am as hopeful as you are that he will get a
chance to work on GNOME again, but he said he has to make school a higher
priority, and it's not right to insist that he finish this project at the
peril of his well-being and larger life... Maybe you would like to go
without {food,sleep,housing} for a few days/weeks/centuries until you make
GNOME2 compile?

People are busy trying to get GNOME HEAD stuff to compile, and they will
pick up the slack (or at least, I feel more obligated to try and help out,
anyways). Martin is the most dedicated contributor I know of, but GNOME is
bigger than any single contributor, and the project must go on.

-- Elliot
Sometimes when I get up in the morning, I feel very peculiar.  I feel like
I've just got to bite a cat!  I feel like if I don't bite a cat before
sundown, I'll go crazy!  But then I just take a deep breath and forget
about it.  That's what is known as real maturity.	-- Snoopy