Re: I guess I missed the whole point

> I agree. I think Havoc should revert Martin's changes that replace the
> usage of GConf in gnome-libs with bonobo-config. It would be better
> still if Martin reverted it, but it sounds like he doesn't want to.

Agreed. Gnome 2.0 risks wandering on for far too long without direction unless
one or two people who are trusted by the majority actually stand up and set
specific goals then stick to them. Linux 2.4 was a year late because it took
a long time to stop Linus being excessively nice to people with 'neat ideas'

Alan