Re: National Website in Japan (pressing for an action)

On 1 Jun 2001, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

> > In any case, I think having a news site, whether there are comments or
> > not on it, is a good thing, and turning it off would look bad
> > for GNOME.
>
> I agree with Owen as well.  Lets just either implement moderation or
> turn off comments.

Turning off comments completely, and pointing people to gnome-list, would
deal with cries of "censorship" better, and would also require less work
to maintain.

-- Elliot
A fool and his money were lucky to get together in the first place.
	(WC Fields)