Please revoke naba's access to intl

Hello!

Somebody with the username "naba" has reverted shared intl/Makefile.in to
the older version from gettext 0.10.35.  This breaks build of GNU Midnight
Commander, which now requires gettext 0.10.38.

It is already the second time that "naba" reverts intl/Makefile.in from
the shared "intl" module.  I believe it will be better both for him and
for the rest of us if his write access to the "intl" module is closed.

Please forward this message to that user if anybody knows his e-mail.

I have a strong reason to use gettextize in MC after this accident.  I
don't want somebody mindlessly changing shared files few days before
releasing the next version of GNU Midnight Commander.

However, I believe that fixing this problem on the CVS level may be useful
as well.  Also some way to lookup e-mails by CVS user names would be a
nice thing to have.

--
Regards,
Pavel Roskin