gfloppy testing

Hi Dudes,

I would like some help in testing the latest gfloppy in CVS.  I made
some changes to autodetect floppy drives and I would like to see how
well it works on other hardware.  I know it works on desktop machines
with one floppy drive -- I am more interested in machines with older
floppy drives, two (or more) floppy drives, or 5.25" floppy drives.  I'm
also interested in 2.2 or older kernels.  The program is currently Linux
specific, but in theory could be ported to other OSes.

You will need e2fsprogs and e2fsprogs-devel installed in order to
compile it (and mtools at runtime if you want to format the disk as a
MS-DOS disk.)  Additionally, gfloppy currently resides in the
gnome-utils package.  You will need to 'make install' it in order for it
to function.

I'm interested in tales of success as well as of failure, so bring on
the mail!

Thanks,
-Jonathan