Re: Release guidelines wrt. translations

Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas online no> writes:

> The translation teams hereby request a pre-warning at least two -2- full
                                                     ~~~~~~~~
I like to underline "at least" ;)  Sure, we can do a lot translations
"in advance"; nevertheless not all translators will be ready to work on
every day of the week.

Otherwise Kjartan is perfectly right and I see good will (and
competence) on all sides!

--
Linux Frechet 2.2.18 #1 Fri Jan 19 22:10:35 GMT 2001 i686 unknown
  1:49pm  up 1 day,  3:33,  8 users,  load average: 0.09, 0.08, 0.03