GNOME 1.4 release timetable revision

Here's a revision to account for some recent information. Package
maintainers, I'd love whatever feedback you might have on this
schedule, especially things we need to change.

1/29  Nautilus PR3 release

2/5   Library freeze date - create 1.4 branches, bug fix only mode
2/10  Freeze date for everything else - bug fix only mode, branch as needed
2/10  Drop dead date for packages - any proposed new packages which are
      not ready will be dropped)
2/15  Package due date for GNOME 1.4 Beta 1 (maintainers must upload
                                             packages by this date)
2/17  GNOME 1.4 Beta 1 (based on Nautilus PR3)

2/23  Nautilus 1.0 freeze

2/26  Nautilus release candidate tarballs released (0.9 or 0.99 or
                                     something - done barring final Eazel
                                     and community QA)
2/26  GNOME 1.4 Beta 2 package due date
2/28  GNOME 1.4 Beta 2 (based on Nautilus release candidate)

3/5   Nautilus 1.0 release

3/6   GNOME 1.4 beta 3 package due date
3/8   GNOME 1.4 Beta 3 (based on Nautilus 1.0)
3/8   Hard freeze except for docs and translations - code changes may
      only go in for critical bugs as reviewed by Release Team (or the
      GNOME Foundation board for hard cases).

3/16  GNOME 1.4 Release Candidate 1 package due date
3/18  GNOME 1.4 Release Candidate 1
3/18  Hard freeze for everything, including docs and translations -
      code changes may only go in for critical bugs as reviewed by
      Release Team and GNOME Foundation board.

3/25  GNOME 1.4 Final package due date - but no changes expected from RC1
3/27  GNOME 1.4 Final

Changes since last timetable:

* Moved library freeze date from 2/1 to 2/5 per bonobo and gnome-vfs
  hackers' request.

* Moved general freeze data a bit as a result

Open issues:

* Bonobo branch date needs to be added (maintainers don't want to branch on 2/5)
* Gtk release target dates (to raise with Owen)
* new control-center release (boc can likely take care of it)
* PR dates - due dates for draft and final press releases, etc (Leslie
  and Greg working on these)
* Anything else I'm missing? Please let me know!