Re: Reminder: shared library applets deskguide and tasklist.

On 24 Jan 2001 12:50:46 +0100, Tim Janik wrote:
> On 22 Jan 2001, jacob berkman wrote:
>
> > What it does:
>
> >  * it is smarter about when to layout / what to redraw
>
> from what i figured, you're still making explicit redrawing (layouting) calls
> from assorted code portions, such as after you send a window to a different
> workspace.

It (from what I remember) queues a relayout when a task changes
visibility, since now it needs to resize the buttons etc.  If a task
changes icon or focused state, it doesn't re-layout.

jacob
--
"The people who made the Macintosh produced a miracle, but that
 doesn't mean their code was wonderful." -- Bob Cringely