From: Tim Ney [mailto:ten gnu org]
Sent: Monday, January 22, 2001 5:09 PM
To: gnome-hackers gnome org; board-list gnome org
Cc: lproctor aopr com; gcorrin eazel com
Subject: GNOME booth @ LWCE NYC - Can you demo?

Hats off to Chris Gabriel who has put together volunteers for the
FSF/GNOME booth in Amsterdam at Linux Expo this week.  Now.....

We still need volunteers for the GNOME booth in New York.

IBM is loaning 3 Netfinity boxes, so those need to be configured on
30 January.  Friendly GNOME hackers are needed for the expo hours
of
	31 January	10 am - 6 pm
	 1 February     10 am - 6 pm
	 2 February     10 am - 4 pm

and for the dismantling/packing up

         2 February      4 pm - 6 pm

Leslie Proctor has the furnishing/banners/cards under control. Now
we just need friendly bodies and articulate minds.  Anyone want to
coordinate the scheduling of people & time slots?

Thanks.