Re: Reminder: shared library applets deskguide and tasklist.
- From: jacob berkman <jacob ximian com>
- To: Miguel de Icaza <miguel ximian com>
- Cc: gnome-hackers gnome org, anders gnu org, jirka 5z com
- Subject: Re: Reminder: shared library applets deskguide and tasklist.
- Date: 22 Jan 2001 19:09:48 -0500
On 11 Jan 2001 21:48:43 -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
> I have patches to make the tasklist and the deskguide shared
> libraries. They are a bit outdated now, but I think we should get
> them into CVS.
So here is my super hacked up version. It is against HEAD gnome-core.
What it does:
* "groups" tasks similarly to windows whistler (configurable)
* it is smarter about when to layout / what to redraw
What's still broken:
* the DnD stuff doesn't work on groups yet. I think it crashes right
now, so anyone who wants to fix that is welcome.
I will probably put it into CVS in the next couple of days (wednesday)
unless someone objects.
"The people who made the Macintosh produced a miracle, but that
doesn't mean their code was wonderful." -- Bob Cringely
] [Thread Prev