Bugzilla status and my vacations (Jan 15 - Jan 20)

Hi guys,

before I leave to vacations for a week, a short summary about the
current Bugzilla status.

I think we can now call bugzilla.gnome.org live and ready to enter bugs :-)

What's left to do is to create products / components for everything,
create the -maint aliases and to report bugs.

If you need admin privs in Bugzilla, please ask Owen in the meantime, I
may be reading my mail Monday and Tuesday at the university, but I'm not
yet sure about this.

For Wednesday to Friday, happy holidays to all of you :-)

--
Martin Baulig
martin gnome org (private)