what the hell with cvs ?

hey all,

I was reading yesterday this long thread on how cvs should be used for
translators and documentors. I just cannot figure out what people are
trying to do. The current system despite some problems works fairly well
(problems include difficulty from some translators to get a cvs get
account, some bad code commits from time to time). It happens that those
same problems are those of coders too. The incident which prompted this
thread had nothing to do with translating and shows this well.

I personally do not see the need to change a working system and even
though I do not agree on some of george's comments, I agree on his
conclusions. Fuck the ACLs: I am happy with trusting people.

Mathieu

--
Mathieu Lacage <mathieu gnu org>
Portable: <lacage itineris net>