GNOME 1.4 Beta 2 package deadline - filal wearning

It is midnight pacific time today, i.e. in four hours. Make sure to
have your package uploaded and email me by midnight, otherwise I will
go with the beta 1 package. If you need a special extension to the
deadline, go ahead and let me know. Also, if you are sure you will not
have a new package, it helps to let me know that too. Sorry for being
less pushy this time, I will try to be more pushy again for beta 3.

Thanks,

Maciej