Gnome 1.4 Testing

Hi,

Looking for volunteers to assist with the testing of Gnome1.4 releases

Please review the test assertions that have been written by Sun to
assist with the testing of Gnome 1.4. I'd like to use these test
assertions to form the basis of the communities testing for Gnome 1.4,
paying particular attention to the reference platforms.

The test assertions can be found at:

	gnome-test-plans module in gnome cvs, and
	http://www.gnome.org/~mjs/gnome-test-plans

All feedback most welcome. There are a number of areas that still need
test coverage, these will be added over time.

We have identified people within Sun who will provide test coverage for
the Sun Solaris (Sparc and Intel) builds of Gnome 1.4. These engineers
will also provide some coverage of Linux builds also. These contacts
are:

Nautilus		Peter Foley (peter foley ireland sun com)
Core components		Shane O'Connor (shane oconnot reiland sun com)
			Keelin Boyle (keelin boyle ireland sun com)
Gnome Installion	Roberto Kinsella (robert kinsella ireland sun com)

I'm looking for volunteers to cover the reference platforms below.
Please let me know if you can provide test coverage for any of these
areas. If you have other testing that you typically perform please let
me know and I'll include it in the test coverage reports.

I'll follow this email with a proposal on how to report test results,
bugs etc.

Reference Platforms are:

Red Hat 6.2
Red Hat 7.0