Re: Sorting out ftp.gnome.org mirroring.

> My personal feeling is that we should just close off anonftp
> so only mirrors can get onto the main site, and people trying to ftp
> straight from ftp.gnome.org should get a "here is the mirrors list".
It might be better to give mirrors something like mirror.gnome.org,
and require authorization to it, and then make ftp.gnome.org point to
random mirrors.  Helps the lazy not have to type in two addresses
(ftp.gnome.org first, and then find out they have to type in a mirror).

--Ray Strode