Re: gnome-config inside configure.in with libraries that depend on libraries that depend on ....

Chema Celorio <chema ximian com> writes:
> I sense that somebody (Havoc ;-) ) is thinking now
> "this will be solved when we use ... foo" but it is a problem
> right now, so if we use gnome-config. It is best to take
> this aproach for now.

Indeed, pkg-config gets this right. ;-)

You can actually go ahead and use pkg-config immediately, because it
will invoke gnome-config if necessary. It may even get this right when
falling back to gnome-config.

Havoc