Re: ["Dan Maharry" <dm_wroxindia satyam net in>] Am looking for a Gnome Speaker.....

Hi,

On 6 Feb 2001, Ariel Rios Osorio wrote:
> What about Ravi? Prolly he can go... Ravi?

        I think Ravi would do a nice talk, with the benefit of it being in
Indian, perhaps on Gtk ?

>    A basic session introducing Gnome development with Gtk based on 1.2
> but looking towards 1.4
>
>    A more advanced session on writing apps using Bonobo

        I'm happy to come and do a Bonobo talk, and perhaps a Bonobo
applications talk: Evolution / Nautilus / Gnome Office, or a state of
GNOME 1.4 talk, or whatever you want really.

        If that sounds good, as Alan points out, I need to go and get
stabbed by some professional sadist so let me know what you're thinking.

        Regards,

                Michael.