[trent codehost com: GNOME contribute]

This arrived to webmaster gnome org  I figure there are more people on this
list that can help.

----- Forwarded message from trent codehost com -----

From: trent codehost com
Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2001 19:16:04 -0800
To: webmaster gnome org
Subject: GNOME contribute

We are a software company that has developed (and are currently
developing) GNOME compliant applications under the GPL. We are
interested in getting our applications distributed with the Standard
GNOME.  Please assist us in initiating this process as we would like to
contribute further.

For a sample app: spat.codehost.com  --- you'll find it very useful.  We
have gotten tremendous feedback from individuals and companies alike.

Best Regards,
Trent Carlyle

Codehost, Inc.
(323) 655.0001

----- End forwarded message -----

--
Joakim Ziegler - Ximian web monkey - joakim ximian com - Radagast IRC
  FIX sysop - free software coder - FIDEL & Conglomerate developer