score! (or, merry christmas, telsa ;)

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/product-keyword-report.cgi?product=gtk%2b&keyword=API

or

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/product-target-report.cgi?product=gnome-vfs&target=2.0%20API%20freeze

and of course

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/reports.cgi

Enjoy.

If you want additions to the menus on either page, drop me an email.
I'll be in the US until the 28th and checking email semi-frequently
until then (if I can get my mom's ISP to cooperate.)

Luis

P.S. the lesson learned from this is 'people don't use priority and
severity at all in b.g.o.' This is a really, really bad habit that ought
to be broken before 2.0. Trust me (or ask the evo hackers)- it makes
life simpler. Not simple, mind you, just simpler.