Re: gnome-db.org without DNS server (was GNOME-DB/libGDA/gASQL 0.2.90 have been released.)

On 13 Aug 2001 14:01:18 -0400, Christopher Hicks wrote:
> On 13 Aug 2001, Rodrigo Moya wrote:
> > http://www.gnome-db.org
>
> This seems to be unreachable because the DNS servers won't respond with
> anything.

yes, it seems the line where the DNS servers are is down, and the people
who administer it seem to be on holidays. But Carlos, our admin, is
already working on it, so we hope to have it working again soon

Thanks for the report

cheers